Fears & Clark Tulsa Commercial Estate Group – 918-481-2080
The former “Oil Capital of the World” is once again experiencing an historic downtown boom. In the past few years, Tulsans have witnessed the construction of the BOK Center, the building of the OneOK Field, the revival of the Blue Dome District, the revitalization of the Brady District and the creation of the new SoBo Entertainment, Dining and Retail District. With the recent construction of numerous downtown living opportunities including the historic Philtower Downtown Lofts, the luxurious 420 Mayo Building condos, the 119 Downtown Lofts Project and numerous projects set to begin construction within the next 2 years downtown Tulsa is beginning to restore the vibrancy it once had.
Experience Downtown Tulsa – Things To See & Do In Downtown Tulsa:
- Blue Dome District – Experience Tulsa’s local urban dining scene first hand at the Blue Dome District
- BOK Center – Concerts, sporting events and much, much more…
- Brady Theater – You haven’t truly experienced downtown Tulsa until you have attended at concert at the historic Brady Theater.
- Downtown Churches – Tulsa is home to some of America’s most beautiful and historic churches including Boston Avenue Methodist Church, First Christian Church, First Baptist Church, First Presbyterian Church, First United Methodist, Holy Family Cathedral, Trinity Episcopal Church and numerous tremendous places of worship.
- Downtown Housing – Downtown Tulsa offers numerous living spaces including affordable housing and luxurious loft living.
- Downtown Tulsa Restaurants – With over 40 restaurants to choose from downtown Tulsa is a great place to dine.
- Hotel / Lodging – Tulsa is home of the historic Mayo Hotel, the beautiful Marriott Courtyard Hotel (located in the Historic Atlas Life Building), numerous unique local hotels, and national chain hotels.
- Night Spots – Downtown Tulsa’s night life is growing and vibrant
- OneOK Field – Come downtown to see the new home of the Tulsa Drillers professional baseball team.
- Performing Arts Center – Home of Tulsa’s world famous performing arts community.
- Tulsa Chamber of Commerce - Consistently voted as one of the top Chambers in the United States, the Tulsa Chamber is a great place to network, to learn and to do business.
Available Downtown Properties
- Find out how we're different, and put our team to work for you.
- 10 years experience and $22+ million sold can do for you.
- Marketing guru, yes. SEO pro, yep. Successful businessman, yes again.
- Get an unprecedented inside look at Featured Fears & Clark properties.